Confession: I made this dried orange wreath final yr! I nonetheless have all my fall decor and pumpkins sitting round. The excellent news is, I can let you know that the wreath made it via a complete yr of storage simply tremendous! I’m beginning to get the urge to start out including some Christmas decor after modifying this submit. We’ll see if any seems earlier than Thanksgiving or not!
Yearly I find yourself making some dried orange slices across the holidays. It’s simply such a pleasant custom. Final yr, I nonetheless had a number of dried orange garlands from earlier years (sure, you possibly can retailer your garlands, and this wreath, from yr to yr! The oranges will get a bit darker). So in addition to decorating a cake with some, I made a decision I’d make a wreath with them!
This dried orange wreath is extremely simple to make. You simply want a pair provides and a bit of little bit of time. They even promote dried orange slices for those who don’t need to take the time to do this.
Provides for Dried Orange Wreath:
Watch the video or see the steps beneath:
- Add sizzling glue to 1 facet of a dried orange slice, and place the orange on the wreath type. Proceed till the wreath type is roofed. Layer up the orange slices as desired, to get the look you need.
- As soon as your wreath type is roofed, slowly carry it up and ensure the entire orange slices are safe. Chances are you’ll have to re-glue some.
- So as to add the ribbon, gently flip the wreath over and add a loop, ensuring to safe it to the wreath type.
- Flip the wreath again over and tie a bow with the ribbon.
- Glue the bow to the ribbon loop.