Final fall I made paper ghost treat bags. They had been a straightforward, enjoyable craft to make. So in fact I needed to check out a model for Valentine’s Day! These DIY paper coronary heart deal with luggage are a easy, fast craft to make that everybody will like to get!
These could be tremendous cute to make for sophistication Valentines too! You may write names on them. (There’s one like that beneath, and within the video). I might advocate shopping for a barely larger bag than I’ve proven right here. (This dimension was a good match to attempt to get Reese’s hearts in. And also you’d undoubtedly need to use packaged sweet for that). There’s fairly a number of completely different dimension luggage – and colours too! Scroll down for the hyperlink for these.
Watch the video or see the steps beneath.
- Lower the highest and backside off the bag, then minimize down one aspect of the bag.
- Draw a coronary heart form. (Or hint it). You simply need to be certain it’s sufficiently big to stay your deal with or sweet in.
- Draw a face or write message or title on the guts.
- Open the bag up, and use a glue stick to connect alongside the guts form.
- Place your sweet in the course of the guts, ensuring it’s not touching the glue.
- Then flip over the again aspect of the bag and press the back and front of the bag collectively to seal within the deal with.
- As soon as the glue is dry, minimize across the coronary heart.